- list rental fulfillment
- list exchange fulfillment
- CRM fulfillment
Our web-based query tool, WebNav, allows clients 24×7 access to explore and manipulate their data. The intuitive tool helps clients build both simple and complex queries with just a few clicks … without SQL or other technical knowledge
|The CRI Difference|
|+ expert personnel|
|+ proven proprietary systems|
|+ leading commercial software|
|= superior service and results|
|Email Service Models:|
|Self-Service vs. Full-Service|
|Campaign Admin Services||-||incl|
|Full System Features||incl||incl|
Clients engage us on either a “self-service” basis or a “full-service” basis. In the self-service model, the Campaign Admin functions (i.e., using WebNav to execute queries and setup email campaigns) are performed by our client rather than by us. All clients, whether self-service or full-service, benefit from our Deliverability Services and the full features of WebNav and our system.
Our email system is designed to serve the particular needs of clients that make their email names available to third parties on the email list rental market. These lists and our broadcasts are fully compliant with CAN-SPAM and other regulations, and are always 100% permission-based and 100% spam free.
- omit (or match) prior orders
- select N per company or per household
- create random Nth samples
- create splits and keycodes
- save frequently used queries
- import/export SQL
We provide object-level access control and user IP restriction and logging.
We’re serious about respecting unsub requests. We suppress them not just at “query time” when the audience is created, but also at “broadcast time” when the full broadcast is released. What does that mean? We act upon unsub requests in minutes, not days.
Email Deliverability Services
- ISP relations: feedback loop processing with all major ISPs; dynamic delivery monitoring and ISP issue resolution as necessary
- IP management: proactive monitoring of IP reputations and all major blacklists; issue resolution as necessary
- Content screening: pre-broadcast scoring of message content (SPAM Assassin)
- Audience screening: Automated synch and just-in-time omits to minimize bounces, unsubs and complaints
Campaign Admin Services
- Message Creation: import of message creative content (text and html) and setup of personalization (Ready!)
- Testing: execution of test broadcasts for message quality control and approval (Ready!)
- Binding: connection of message(s) with audience, including application of seeds and final testing (Aim!)
- Broadcast: execution (or scheduling) of the campaign (Fire!)